Google Play App Store

about rape casesabout rape cases

Criminal »Posted 20 Jul 2013 Post Answer

legal question a frnd of mine was arrested by the mother of his child coz she was paying revenge that my frnd had gone nd married somebody else while they were still together,she went to his place as usually obviously they had sex nd the ff day she went nd opened the case,he got out on bail bt she went back nd apologised nd said she will go nd tell the court that he is innocent of which she went nd change the story saying he forced her with a gun to come nd close the case....wat i want to know is how bad is this case nd f they find him guilty on wat grounds nd what wud be the estimated time period for him to do tym? nd is it possible for him to open a case against this woman, coz she is using the law.....thank you, will highly appreciate your response.

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd