Salary: All inclusive: R1 251 183 per annum
LLB Degree (NQF Level 7 and SAQA recognized).
Admission as an Advocate or Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
Valid driver’s licence.
Five (5) years of experience at a senior Managerial level.
Five (5) years of functional experience in a legal advisory.
● Departmental policies and procedures
● Batho Pele Principles
● Financial Management
● Strategic Management
● Interpretations of Acts and Regulations
●Human Resources Management. Skills:
● Strong leadership
● Verbal and written communication
● Computer literacy
● Performance Management
● Coordination of functions.
● Liaise with State Attorney, Office of the Chief State Law Advisor and Public Protector and other relevant structures and stakeholders
● Draft operational plans and compile status reports on legal matters in the Department
● Provide legal advisory services in the Department
● Provide advice to the Minister, Director-General
● Supervise the work of the officials in the Chief Directorate and manage their performance and development
● Ensure sound financial management in the Chief Directorate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20 August 2019 at 16:00